Thursday, November 8, 2007

Feeling Guilty

So, I am horrible at taking care of my cell phone. I try. I really do. But, it seems that at least once a week I drop my cell phone and of course it's always on the concrete in a parking lot or on tile floor in a store. Needless to say, my phone is cracked and not so cute. But my phone has still worked....until now. Tonight my phone gave up it's struggle to survive. I can still make a phone call. But, it has absolutely zero display. So, it's impossible to see what I'm actually dialing. You just never know if you're in some other mode or setting or in a different menu. For all I know I could be texting someone in China.

So, I have to buy a new cell phone and I'm feeling guilty. I'm so used to getting cell phones for free every 2 years or so that I had no idea that they were $130+. Maybe this time I'll get a protective case for it. I'd like to say that I'll quit dropping it. But, I can't be so sure.

R.I.P ugly Motorola phone!

0 comments: