Friday, September 25, 2009

While Josh is away....




the spiders will come out to play!!!

Every picture I took of it, it glistened like that. Eyes??? YIKES!


EEEEEEEK!!!!! I'm terrified of spiders and make Josh kill all of them! My method of choice: bug spray! This spider is HUGE!! Hope it dies with the spray! I'll definitely be mopping later...when the spider is absolutely dead!

Josh took M out for the morning/afternoon for some father-daughter time so I could have a break! Just when I was starting to feel all relaxed, this little booger decided to ruin my moment!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Oh! That is so freaky looking!

Erin said...

Oh my word, I might have passed out if I saw that. Seriously, I made Justin go get that spray stuff at Home Depot and put it ALL around our house when we had those humungous spiders. Yuck!

HaleyP said...

ahh...we had that same spider on our front porch by the door the other night! I made Brian kill it too!!

Kara Scharrer said...

YIKES! Home Defense... just used it yesterday on two of those babies. It works well. Good luck killing him!!!! Hopefully you'll get him before Josh gets home so that he's not running through the house the whole time he's gone!

Alyssa said...

Ick! I hate spiders. And the eyes - I'm going to have bad dreams...

Marilyn said...

Gross! Please hurry and put pics of sweet little M on your blog so that the spider isn't the first thing we see!