Sunday, October 5, 2008

Paw Paw Fenter


Josh's sweet grandfather passed away on Friday night after a long battle with cancer. He was such a kind man who truly loved his family. Josh and I have enjoyed many visits down to Texas to see his grandparents over the past 7 years. I will always remember Paw Paw as a man who loved to play with his grand kids and great grands and always remembered details of your life, even if you were an in-law. We feel very fortunate that we were able to see him on Friday afternoon and say our final goodbyes on our way to Dallas, although we didn't expect him to pass quite so soon. He will be greatly missed.


Photobucket

3 comments:

Emily said...

I so sorry for the loss. We'll be praying for the family.

Holly said...

We are praying for your family. Thankful for your good memories.

Lyndsey Newton said...

My name is Lyndsey Newton and I know Josh thru his dad-who used to be my boss. I am so sorry for your loss, please tell Josh that we are thinking of him and his family. Thank you-